Explore our promoted experiences
- Includes two alcoholic drinks and a 3-course dinner of local specialties
- Get out on the water for a scenic view of the sunset
- Live musician plays favorites old and new and creates a festive, but relaxed, atmosphere
- Get a different view of Lahaina from the water, aboard a comfortable catamaran
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If members of your group want different menu options, you will need to make separate reservations, once complete please reach out to our team so we can ensure you are seated together.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quicksilver
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff