Are you interested in?
Tickets & Passes
5 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
2 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
3 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit one of Malmö’s most quirky and unusual destinations when you book advance tickets to the city’s Disgusting Food Museum. True to name, this uncommon institution will introduce visitors to 80 of the world’s most disgusting foods, from cheese made with maggots to haggis and durian. Learn about the origins of these peculiar delicacies from around the world. You’ll also have interactive opportunities—if you dare—to taste several icky dishes, smell stinky cheeses, and more.
- The Disgusting Food Museum offers a one-of-a-kind experience
- Book tickets in advance to guarantee your admission and prevent hassle
- This family-friendly institution is aimed at both kids and adults
- Taste and smell a range of disgusting foods, if you’re brave enough
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting bar with 10-15 different foods every day
Departure & Return
Departure PointDisgusting Food Museum, Ostergatan 12 Caroli shopping center, Malmo 211 25 Sweden
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Disgusting Food Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Disgusting Food Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Disgusting Food Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 127444P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMalmöSkip-the-Line Tours - CopenhagenAttractions & Museums - CopenhagenMuseum Tickets & Passes - CopenhagenSkip-the-Line Tours - RostockAttractions & Museums - RostockMuseum Tickets & Passes - RostockSkip-the-Line Tours - GothenburgAttractions & Museums - GothenburgMuseum Tickets & Passes - GothenburgCategory