7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Frame Switzerland’s rugged mountain scenery through the lens of your camera on this 7-hour Mt Pilatus photography tour. Travel around the peaks and valleys of Mt Pilatus by boat, cable car, cog-wheel railway and gondola with a guide and enjoy panoramic views over the breathtaking scenery. Cruise on Lake Lucerne as your guide explains the best techniques to capture the views on camera, then climb to soaring peaks for aerial views over the surrounding landscape. Along the way, pick up handy tips to improve your photography skills.
- 7-hour photography tour of Mt Pilatus in Switzerland
- Explore Mt Pilatus by boat, cable car, cog-wheel railway and gondola with a guide
- Admire uninterrupted views over Switzerland’s lakes, rivers and forests
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne and climb by gondola to soaring heights
- Hear helpful tips and tricks to push your photography skills to new levels
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer – guide
Professional Photography shooting on location
Private on-line gallery
30 post processed images with professional photography software
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation cost per person round trip from Lucerne (boat in 1st class, cogwheel train, dragon fly, gondolas and bus) CHF 120; children and Swiss Travel Pass CHF 60
Departure & Return
Torbogen Luzern , Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
Big arch monument in front of train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Aditional info.
- Seasonal program changes:
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour price is per tour and not per person
- Travel Cost per person is not included: CHF 120 including Boat trip in 1st class, Cogwheel railway and Gondolas
- 50% off on travel costs with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandTrolley Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandWater Tours - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandPhotography Tours - Central SwitzerlandFull-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - ZurichTrolley Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichWater Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichPhotography Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - BaselTrolley Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselWater Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselPhotography Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselCategory
Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsLion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & TicketsPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsEngelberg Tours & TicketsWeggis Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & Tickets