- Learn about Sherlock Holmes and walk past iconic London landmarks
- Explore the city with a guide who has worked at the Sherlock Holmes Museum
- Visit important locations such as the place where Sherlock and Watson met
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet outside Embankment Underground Station main entrance (Bottom Of Villiers Street) next to Coffee Stand.
Your guide will finish the Tour at the Sherlock Holmes Museum where you can enter or shop in the gift shop. The museum is very near Baker Street Underground Station. Your guide can assist with onward travel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Richards Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands