3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Retrace the footsteps of iconic playwright William Shakespeare on this 3-hour walking tour of central London. Visit London’s lively South Bank and the legendary Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, plus see the site of the original theatre and its competitor, the Rose Theatre. Additional attractions include the Shakespeare stained glass window at Southwark Cathedral, Winchester Palace, the Golden Hind and the Anchor Pub.
- Enjoy a walking tour while listening to stories of Shakespeare
Saved to wishlist!
Globe Theatre in-house tour included
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shakespeare Walking Tour in London?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shakespeare Walking Tour in London?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Shakespeare Walking Tour in London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Shakespeare Walking Tour in London
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Wellington ArchLondon ShardNotting HillPortobello RoadWimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumGreenwichApsley House (Wellington Museum)Adelphi TheatreBanqueting House Heathrow Airport (LHR)London ChinatownQueen's TheatreWestminster BridgeSaatchi GalleryHandel & Hendrix in LondonSt. Stephen WalbrookWallace CollectionVictoria and Albert MuseumThe Kia OvalAlbert Memorial