- Explore London’s best kept secrets on a small-group bike tour
- Lots of variety—see parks, cottages, a historic village, and churches
- Stress-free tour with small group size limited to seven people
- See rare local sights such as London’s only waterwheel still in operation
Departure & Return
We will meet at my House which is a 1 min walk from Colliers Wood underground Station. Colliers Wood station is on the Northern line and about 20 min from the centre. Come out Colliers Wood tube station and turn sharp left. Pass the shops and after 50m turn left again into South Gardens. Walk straight on for 100m and my house is on the left hand side of the road, Nr19, opposite the blue entrance gate to the school and before the black entrance gate to the park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum age is 15
- participants must be able to ride a bike
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY London Cycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands