2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Instead of buying expensive guidebooks and spending hours online, get to know London by exploring it with your own guide on this private tour of the city. There’s no need to wear down the soles of your shoes walking around, either – on this tour, get around the city on your own electric bike. See a range of city landmarks and significant buildings and stop for photos at places like Buckingham Palace, London Bridge, and Shakespeare’s Globe.
- Meet your guide near Trafalgar Square, close to public transport stops
- Choose from a range of afternoon and evening tour times available every day
- Helmets and hi-vis vests provided for all tour groups
- Deep discounts available for teens aged 13 to 17
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1 Northumberland Ave, London SW1A 2DR, UK
Building Number 1 ( Next to Tesco opposite Trafalgar Square)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London electric scooter tour /Location Trottinette électrique londres
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during London Electric Bike Tour or E-bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
London Electric Bike Tour or E-bike Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonMountain Bike Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyMountain Bike Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMountain Bike Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Warwick CastleGreenwichRoyal MewsNotting HillCriterion TheatreBoxpark ShoreditchEltham PalaceSmithfield MarketRegent's ParkSouthwark CathedralWest End Theater DistrictBroadway MarketBrick LaneGabriel's WharfQueen's TheatreRegent StreetGreen ParkWestminsterRoyal Air Force Museum LondonBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London