11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Don’t let limited time in London stop you exploring further afield. Tick off top attractions, including Stonehenge, Bath, and Oxford, with ease on a small-group tour led by Oxford University alumni. As well as receiving personalized attention in an intimate group limited to eight, you’ll travel between each sight in climate-controlled comfort and benefit from the first-hand knowledge of your guide throughout the tour.
- Cover more England highlights in less time on a day trip from London
- Discover Bath, Oxford, and Stonehenge without the hassle of car hire
- Receive personalized attention from an Oxford University alumni guide
- A great choice for visitors in England for the first time
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour is led by Oxford University alumni in a group limited to eight, ensuring a more personalized tour.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fees to Roman Baths (free time allocated for this if desired)
Departure & Return
South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footprints Tours Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is a lot of ground to cover in one day so it is a long day, but well worth the time." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
St. Stephen WalbrookSEA LIFE® London AquariumQueen's TheatreGarden MuseumLondon Canal MuseumSavoy TheatreRoyal Academy of ArtsHousehold Cavalry MuseumGolden Hinde Wimbledon Lawn Tennis MuseumMansion HouseGillian Lynne TheatreLondon DungeonFan MuseumSt. Martin's Theatre Adelphi TheatreClink Prison MuseumCity of LondonTheatre Royal Drury LaneBanqueting House