2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
London’s Soho district is the heart of the West End theater district and the city’s main entertainment hub. On this walking tour, explore the maze-like streets with a local guide and visit famous landmarks such as Piccadilly Circus, tuck into traditional dumplings in Chinatown, see legendary venues where artists like Jimi Hendrix and the Beatles played, and hear stories of historic events like the suffrage movement.
- Walking tour: explore London like a local
- Photo opportunities at landmarks including Piccadilly Circus and Golden Square
- Guided tour: recommendations on where to eat, drink, and shop in Soho
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Saved to wishlist!
Semi-Private Walking Tour
Semi-Private" Means Group Size Is Never More Than 8 Guests Maximum
Professional Tour Guide
Duration 2 - 2.5 Hours
Tour Will Run, Rain Or Shine
Tour price does NOT include hotel pickup or drop-off (we recommend UBER or Taxi)
Tour price does NOT include gratuities (optional)
Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 3 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Soho District Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during London Soho District Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during London Soho District Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Soho District Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
London Soho District Guided Walking Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
120 to 150 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
16 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Kensington GardensSt. Martin's Theatre Leadenhall MarketWestminster CathedralFlorence Nightingale MuseumCambridge TheatreFoundling MuseumWembley Stadium Boxpark ShoreditchRoyal Air Force Museum LondonSaatchi GalleryRegent's ParkOld Royal Naval CollegeWhitechapelBrixton MarketWest End Theater DistrictMayfairThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsCutty SarkLondon Science Museum