Explore our promoted experiences
- Bicycle tour of London's royal sights
- See Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, and the Princess Diana Memorial
- Choice of morning and afternoon bicycle tours
- Insightful commentary from your expert local guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Over the next several hours, enjoy picturesque urban and pastoral views as your entertaining guide takes you past renowned landmarks and through London’s parks. Cruise through Westminster to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Your route leads directly past Westminster Abbey—the venue for every coronation since the 11th century and for 16 royal weddings—and then on to Trafalgar Square, where you stop to view Nelson’s Column and have lunch (own expense).
Afterward, pedal north to explore all four Royal Parks, view the stunning Buckingham Palace and visit the Princess Diana Memorial at nearby Kensington Palace. During each leg of the tour, you have a chance to pause, ask questions of your guide and snap some memorable photos.
Your ride ends at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tandem bicycles and youth bicycles are available on request
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - London
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by London Royal Parks Bike Tour including Hyde Park.
- "it was ok , the weather was very hot, will highly recommend to take the afternoon tour." See review
- "I will recommend this bike ride for anyone interested in historical places in London as there is much to see" See review
- "I think a one hour lunch was not necessary and should have been spent on biking to other areas in London." See review