Departure & Return
The meeting point is on the Strand, by the bus-stop H in front of Charing Cross Railaway station. The tour guide will be holding a sign with the client's name.
The tour will end at the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As you will use public transport (bus/metro) please make sure you have your Oyster card/travel card with you
- In London can get very cold during the winter, we suggest wearing very warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Since it gets dark around 16:30, you're in good shape to see everything in its glory." See review