Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The meeting point for this tour is: right outside the Official Westminster Abbey Shop, situated at the base of the West Front of the Abbey. The guide will be showing a sign with the customer's name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Some parts of Tower are not pushchair friendly. You will find buggy parks in some areas.
- The Changing the Guard takes place every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from August to April, but it doesn't take place in the rain or in a very bad weather (the guards cancel ceremony if it rains, because the rain could damage their brass instruments) .
- This tour is suitable for children aged 5 and above. Younger kids are welcome, but the tour may not be appropriate.
- During the tour you will use public transport, so make sure you have valid tickets.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, and no wheelchairs are allowed on the tour
- There are a large number of steps throughout the Tower of London with cobbles laid in some of the surfaces and pathways. There are some low doorways.
- Please note that for security reasons bag searches will take place at Westminster Abbey and at the Tower of London
- Please be aware that security checks at the attractions are inevitable
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience