- Entrance ticket to the beautiful Kew Gardens in London
- Explore Kew’s UNESCO-listed Royal Botanical Gardens at your leisure
- See highlights like the newly built Rhizotron and Xstrara Treetop Walkway and the Queen’s Garden
- Explore the glasshouses and admire a Chilean Wine Palm inside Temperate House
- Recharge in one of the garden’s cafés or find a pretty spot to eat outside (meals at own expense)
- Join a free guided walking tour of the gardens if you wish
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoyal Botanic Gardens, Kew, The Herbarium Kew Green, Kew, Richmond-upon-Thames TW9 3AE England
What To Expect
Admire beautifully manicured landscapes at the Azalea Garden, Minka House, Bamboo Garden and Queen’s Garden, home of Kew’s oldest sculptures. Explore the elaborate walkways that course through the park; weave thorough the crowns of oak trees on the Rhizotron and Xstrara Treetop Walkway or meander down the sun-dappled Holly Walk to spot 130-year-old trees.
As you wander, visit monumental buildings like the Royal Kew Palace and the 10-story Pagoda, a gorgeous octagonal structure in the southwest corner of the park. Head into the Temperate House – an original Victorian glasshouse – to view sub-tropical flora including the massive Chilean Wine Palm. Stop along the way to rest in a quaint sitting nook or head to one of the estate’s four cafés for lunch or tea (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Kew Gardens Entrance Ticket.
- "The outdoor rockery and the indoor tropical plants no toilet facilities available but what we were able to see was really good" See review
- "Everywhere you looked you saw beauty and wonder - the Hive is a must as well as the palm house and the Princess of Wales" See review
- "A pleasant escape from lockdown to an internationally renowned attraction." See review