- Tour of Westminster Abbey and Houses of Parliament in London
- Explore Westminster Abbey, where all of Britain’s monarchs have been crowned since 1066
- See the Coronation Chair, 900-year-old College Garden, Poets’ Corner and more
- Snap photos of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- Enjoy a tour of the Houses and Parliament and learn about British politics from the guide
Departure & Return
The guide will be waiting next to the entrance to the Abbey shop at the Westminster Abbey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are three differents options with different inclusions (check which one you have choosen)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I can recommend this tour to anyone wishing to see and know more about Westminster Abbey." See review