4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Central London congestion and ULEZ charge
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your pick up time 24 hours before Tour. if you are staying at a hotel, please wait inside the hotel, your driver will come in with a name board. if you are staying at a private address please wait outside your front door or liase with your driver for best pick up location. 24 hours before your tour we will send you your driver details. we can pick up from any hotel in London or private address. please provide as much detail or your address as possible. after you book your we will be in contact with you to confirm your tour and exchange any other details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Transfers UK
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Harry Potter Tour in London The Magic Continues.in Executive luxury Vehicle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Harry Potter Tour in London The Magic Continues.in Executive luxury Vehicle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Harry Potter Tour in London The Magic Continues.in Executive luxury Vehicle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Harry Potter Tour in London The Magic Continues.in Executive luxury Vehicle
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMovie ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonBus Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Up at The O2Oxford StreetSmithfield MarketSouthwark CathedralLondon Film MuseumAldwych TheatreMCC Museum Warner Bros. Studio Tour LondonSir John Soane's MuseumLondon ShardHMS BelfastSomerset HouseWhitehall London National GalleryDuchess TheatreRoyal Academy of ArtsPortobello RoadMarble Arch West End Theater DistrictSt. Pancras International