Departure & Return
In front of the Sir Walter Raleigh statue, located just outside of the Greenwich Tourism Information Centre.
|Tuesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min. age 14 years old with bike experience
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Graham Bleasdale t/a Greenwich Royal Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff