3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The City of London and the City of Westminster are two of London’s most historic districts and home to many of the capital’s most famous landmarks. On this tour, benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide and enjoy a custom-made itinerary. Visit sights like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey; explore Covent Garden, Soho, and Trafalgar Square; then stop for a drink (own expense) at a traditional English pub.
- Photo opportunities at London landmarks including Big Ben and Buckingham Palace
- Private tour: see the sights that interest you most
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from your London hotel
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures available
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Embankment station, Embankment Pl, London WC2N 6NS, UK
Next to ticket barriers inside station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Richards Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour: Essential London and Hidden Gems
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
ArcelorMittal OrbitPiccadilly TheatreQueen Elizabeth Olympic ParkKidZania LondonLondon Canal MuseumEmirates StadiumLondon ShardSir John Soane's MuseumShoreditchSEA LIFE® London AquariumClink Prison MuseumHousehold Cavalry MuseumFan MuseumSt. Martin's Theatre Piccadilly CircusTottenham Hotspur StadiumCutty SarkFortnum & MasonHMS BelfastHarrods