- Tickets for Thames River cruise and the Emirate Air Line in London
- The ideal choice for families and groups
- Pass iconic London attractions as you cruise the Thames River with a full-day River Roamer pass
- Enjoy panoramic city views from the dizzying heights reached by the Emirates Air Line
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Westminster Pier, London SW1, UK
2: Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU, London of Freedom#8573311~!#, UK
3: London Bridge City, United Kingdom
4: Tower Pier, London, UK
5: Greenwich Pier - North Greenwich Pier, London, UK
6: Greenwich Pier, Greenwich, UK
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsLondon, UK
You can travel to any of the 18 piers between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal Piers
What To Expect
Depending on where you’ve embarked, pass London landmarks lining the banks of the Thames River: see the London Eye, Tower Bridge, and the Houses of Parliament, and relish the flexibility of hopping on and off whenever an attraction sparks your interest.
To access the Emirates Airline, hop off at North Greenwich Pier and show your ticket to a representative. Soar over the city in a cable car, enjoying unrivalled views of the Olympic Park, the O2 Arena, and London’s skyline.
Spend as much time as you like exploring London with your full-day pass.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visitors must show their confirmation to staff member at an Thames Clippers ticket office to collect the joint ticket for use on both Thames Clippers and Emirates Air Line cable car (ticket offices can be found at Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich or North Greenwich piers)
- River Roamer tickets are valid for hop-on, hop-off river travel between Putney and Woolwich Arsenal piers. Not valid to travel on the River Bus Express services for events at The O2.
- Please note: Tickets are valid from 9am on the date you select
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 220 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uber Boat by Thames Clippers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Very easy to use, you can literally hop on/off at any point on the journey for a look around." See review