- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
We are based at Bloomsbury retreat in Biddenden. Parking is available or we do pick up from Headcorn Station. There is a cafe and toilets on site
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years old to ride an electric bike but we have mountain bikes, tag-a-longs, child seats and buggies for younger children
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY UK Electric Bike Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use