8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Tower of London and Westminster Abbey are two of London’s most impressive must-see attractions, but the entry queues can be long. On this tour, save valuable sightseeing time with skip-the-line entry and head straight inside with your guide. Learn the history of Parliament Square and Trafalgar Square on a walking visit, and stop at Buckingham Palace, Nelson’s Column, and more.
- See the best of central London in one day
- Skip-the-line entry to the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey
- Discover London attractions including Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square
- Your guide shares details of London’s colorful history and heritage
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let me show you London
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour London Highlights, entries Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour London Highlights, entries Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour London Highlights, entries Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a great way to maximize the use of your time in the city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour London Highlights, entries Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonRail Tours - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyRail Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetRail Tours - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Regent StreetDuchess TheatreMillennium BridgeSt. James's PalaceSouthwark CathedralHeathrow Airport (LHR)Royal Albert Hall ShoreditchApsley House (Wellington Museum)London BridgeBoxpark ShoreditchLyric Theatre LondonHyde ParkSaatchi GalleryAdelphi TheatreDiana Memorial FountainShakespeare's GlobeThe Kia OvalWarwick CastleLeicester Square