Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
12 Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Rest stops, scenic overlooks, short walks at various destinations along the tour route.
Historical themed video can be shown on motor coach video player when available.
Motor coach expense not included in professional guide fee.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1515 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/5/2020 - 11/2/2021
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour conductor will comply with current public health and safety guidelines. In Pennsylvania, masks and social distancing are required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randolph Harris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Underground Railroad motor coach excursions in Lancaster County PA?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Underground Railroad motor coach excursions in Lancaster County PA?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Underground Railroad motor coach excursions in Lancaster County PA?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 220767P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLancasterBus Tours - PennsylvaniaHistorical Tours - PennsylvaniaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PennsylvaniaCategory