3 hours (Approx.)
Escape the city and see why the Adirondack Mountains are one of New York State's top attractions. Spend the day touring one of the area's popular museums and learn about daily life and history of locals, as well as the traditions and culture of Native American tribes. This popular option is ideal for families, since the museum offers plenty of indoor and outdoor activities that are perfect for the younger set.
- The Adirondack Experience will take you on an unforgettable, interactive journey
- Ideal for families and children
- See breathtaking natural beaity
- Hear inspiring stories and learn about rich traditions of progress and preservation
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdirondack Experience, The Museum on Blue Mountain Lake, 9097 State Route 30, Blue Mountain Lake, NY 12812-7734
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and under are free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Admission is valid for a second visit within a one-week period
- Free Wi-Fi service is available in most areas throughout the campus
- OPERATED BY Adirondack Experience, the Museum on Blue Mountain Lake
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20262P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesLake GeorgeAttractions & Museums - New YorkMuseum Tickets & Passes - New YorkCategory