- Gain a deeper understanding of Auschwitz-Birkenau on a day trip from Krakow
- Enjoy priority admission to the sites and take a guided tour with headsets
- A boxed lunch, bottled water, and entrance tickets are included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point or from your hotel
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A considerate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bags and backpacks larger than 30x20x10 cm are not allowed on the museum grounds. You may store luggage in the vehicles free of charge.
- Youth between 18 and 26 years must present a valid student ID on the day of the activity.
- Please, provide exact name and surname from your passports/documents (we need this to reserve your tickets in the museum)
- Not recommended for children under 14 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY CRACOW LOCAL TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Trip from Krakow.
- "Wear comfortable shoes as quite a lot of walking on uneven and dusty ground." See review
- "It's a full day out and does involve a lot of walking on dirt and gravel paths so would not really recommend for anyone with walking disabilities." See review
- "There is lots of walking so be prepared - need to stay close to guide or you miss information." See review