- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Wieliczka Salt Mine
- See spectacular life-size salt statues and huge chandeliers
- Krakow hotel pickup and drop-off included
- No getting a lost—enjoy a guided tour of Wieliczka
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel (airbnb) in Krakow and surrounding towns. If Your hotel (apartment) is not listed, please enter its full name and address.
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
|Monday - Sunday:||08:10 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring warm clothing and comfortable shoes please. Temperature ranges between 14-16°C / 57-60°F.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VISITUS Tours and Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Wieliczka Salt Mine: Complete Private Tour.
- "The trip was seamlessly organised and well worth the cost." See review