3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enhance your experience of Krakow’s charming Jewish quarter on an enriching 3-hour walking tour led by a knowledgeable guide. Explore the fashionable neighborhood of Kazmierz, replete with quaint cafes and trendy shops, and see buildings that witnessed Krakow’s devestating Holocaust. Visit locations used to film scenes in iconic Steven Spielberg film, Schindler’s List, and see the ancient synagogues and old meat market of former Jewish district, Wolnica Square. Hear about local legends from your expert guide as you conclude your tour with a relaxed coffee break.
- 3-hour historical walking tour of Krakow's Jewish quarter with a knowledgeable guide
- Discover the trendy cafes and historical monuments of Krakow's former Jewish quarter, Kazmierz
- Visit locations used to film scenes from iconic Steven Spielberg film, 'Schindler's List'
- Hear of local legends and historical anecdotes during a relaxed coffee break
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Cool Tour Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7574P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowCity Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCity Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Nowa HutaNew Square (Plac Nowy)Krakow Pinball MuseumGallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)CzestochowaPieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) GOjump KrakowWawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)Galicia Jewish MuseumWawel Hill