Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Learn about the history of Krakow from the audio guide
- See the Monastery of the Norbertan Sister, Saint Margaret's Church and Saint Salvator's Church
- Enjoy the slender of seeing Krakow from a different perspective on the river
Departure & Return
The cruise begins at the bend of the Vistula at the level of Powisle Street Look for the "Przystań pod WAWELEM" sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.