- 3-hour walking tour of Krakow’s Old Town
- Discover the UNESCO-listed monuments of Krakow’s oldest district
- Explore the Royal Route and the Wawel Castle complex
- Admire architectural wonders such as St Peter and Paul’s Church, St Mary’s Basilica, and the Cloth Hall
- Learn more about Krakow’s fascinating history and heritage from a local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Follow your guide down the Royal Route, and walk in the footsteps of the Polish Kings as you hear about Krakow’s stint as the royal capital. Pause to see historic landmarks such as St. Florian's Church, and admire the grand medieval buildings along Floriańska, Grodzka, and Kanonicza Streets.
Arrive at Wawel Castle and spend time exploring the magnificent castle complex, including the Cathedral, the Royal Chambers, and the Armory. Marvel at the Medieval, Romanesque, Renaissance, and Baroque architectural styles, and take in the views from the top of Wawel Hill, gazing out over the Vistula River and the gold-roofed Sigismund Chapel.
Continue to Rynek Główny, where the star attraction is the 13th-century St. Mary’s Basilica, home to an impressive altarpiece by Veit Stoss, and some striking paintings by artists including Matejko, Mehoffer, and Wyspiański. Nearby, St Peter and Paul’s Church is another important religious monument, build in the 17th century and still the most significant Jesuit church in Krakow.
After enjoying a coffee break (own expense) at a local café, visit one of the city’s most photographed landmarks – the elaborate Cloth Hall and the Underground Museum.
Your tour ends around 5pm back in the Main Market Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeeKrakow Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands