3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the resilient history and local culture of Krakow’s old Jewish district on a 3-hour walking tour of Kazimierz. Learn about the area’s 14th-century founding by King Kazimierz the Great and its modern emergence as the artistic heart of Krakow. Hear how the neighborhood was shaped by the devastating events of World War II, and visit important Jewish landmarks including the Old Synagogue, the New Cemetery and the factory of Oskar Schindler.
- Guided walking tour of Kazimierz, Krakow's historic Jewish district
- Learn about the long history of the neighborhood, founded as a separate city in the 14th century
- See the Old Synagogue, Poland's oldest surviving example of traditional Jewish architecture
- See the factory of Oskar Schindler and other filming locations for the movie 'Schindler's List'
- Visit the New Cemetery, where the city's most prominent Jews were buried in the 19th and 20th century
- Enjoy a coffee break at a local café
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
plac Mariacki, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
Lipowa 4, 30-702 Kraków, Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeeKrakow Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow Jewish Quarter Guided Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Tour finishes over other side of the river so need to make own way back but it was straight forward." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Krakow Jewish Quarter Guided Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowArchitecture Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawArchitecture Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawArchitecture Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)New Square (Plac Nowy)Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)Great BarbicanPodgórze Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Mt. Gubalówka Pieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)Jama MichalikaKrakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)