- Morning tour of Krakow's less-visited quarters by Trabant
- Guided walking tour and tour by Trabant automobile
- Offbeat tour focusing on Krakow's Nowa Huta district, burial mounds and Jewish quarter
- Young and enthusiastic English-speaking guide
- Tips on the city's best pubs and restaurants
- Pickup and drop off from Krakow hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Head first to the Nowa Huta district, known for being the city's communist enclave. Explore the classic communist architecture of this working-class quarter, and hear stories from your guide about what life was like behind the Iron Curtain.
Continue to Krakow’s historic burial mounds. Built as a memorial to Poland’s greatest leaders, the area provides stunning panoramic views of the city.
Top off your 4-hour excursion with a visit to the Jewish quarter. Learn about the neighborhood’s turbulent history in the wake of World War II, and its present-day transformation into an artist community. Wander the streets filled with pubs and cafes, and get local tips from your guide on the best spots to eat, drink and check out the nightlife.
After four hours of exploration around Krakow, your guide will drop you back off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crazy Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Be sure to ask for a peek under the hood.MOBILITY TIPS - We went to the fort, but didn't climb the burial mound." See review