- 60- or 90-minute private Krakow sightseeing tour by electric car with a driver-guide
- Explore the sights on a fun, eco-friendly car that can access areas closed to normal traffic
- See top Krakow attractions such as Rynek Główny, the Cloth Hall and Barbican around the UNESCO-listed Old Town
- Pass by the old streets and synagogues of Kazimierz, the historical Jewish quarter
- Trace the story of the Holocaust at Ghetto Heroes Square and Oskar Schindler’s factory
- Hear absorbing facts about Krakow’s past from your expert guide
- Enjoy in-depth attention from your guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: at your centrally located hotel Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to the original departure point or a convenient central location
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore the Old Town’s main square, Rynek Główny, and gaze up at the impressive Cloth Hall, once a major center of international trade. Admire the district’s array of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance architecture and pass the city’s medieval defense barrier, the Barbican. As you travel, ask any questions you may have for your guide and listen to the insightful commentary on the passing attractions.
Continue into Kazimierz, the former Jewish neighborhood, passing the historic synagogues, bustling restaurants and merchants’ houses. Head into the Podgórze district afterward to see Oskar Schindler’s Factory, where the lives of many Jewish workers were saved during World War II, along with Ghetto Heroes Square.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- City tours are also possible on cold and rainy days, as our vehicles are equipped with special covers
- The given price includes transport of up to 7 people
- The tour is available in 26 languages
- Please note: Your electric car is equipped with transparent covers, blankets and heating for comfortable sightseeing on rainy or chillier days
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized