4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Family friendly
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
Mulled wine & Polish cheese-tasting
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Wieliczka salt mine visit included with English speaking guide
Krakow city tour
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation place
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY S-Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow 2 Day Christmas Market Tour with Wieliczka Salt Mine ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow 2 Day Christmas Market Tour with Wieliczka Salt Mine ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Krakow 2 Day Christmas Market Tour with Wieliczka Salt Mine ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow 2 Day Christmas Market Tour with Wieliczka Salt Mine ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Krakow 2 Day Christmas Market Tour with Wieliczka Salt Mine
4 to 8 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChristmasHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawChristmas - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawChristmas - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestChristmas - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory
Mt. Gubalówka Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)Family Home of John Paul IIKalwaria ZebrzydowskaBishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) Krzysztofory PalaceGalicia Jewish MuseumPodgórze Planty ParkCloth Hall (Sukiennice)Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)New Square (Plac Nowy)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Czestochowa