- Full-day rafting tour of the Dunajec River Gorge from Southern Poland
- Gaze at UNESCO-listed scenery enhanced by snow-capped mountain peaks and sweeping valleys
- Relax as you cruise past ancient castles and the quaint village of Szczawnica on a traditional wooden raft
- Learn about the culture and history of the region from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Poland Active
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Rafting the Dunajec River Gorge in Southern Poland, private tour from Krakow.