10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Comfortable air conditioned car
Entrance fees in Auschwitz Birkenau museum and the Salt Mine
Headset for adults
Photo ticket in Salt Mine - to buy on place
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up people from every hotel/apartment within city Krakow. We will send exact pickup time one day before the tour between 7-9 pm. Pick up time depend on Museum Auschwitz, because of limit in the buildings start is between 7 - 10 AM.
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people moving on crutches / walking stick
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Welcome in Cracow
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Combined: Auschwitz Birkenau and Salt Mine private chauffeur from Krakow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Combined: Auschwitz Birkenau and Salt Mine private chauffeur from Krakow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Combined: Auschwitz Birkenau and Salt Mine private chauffeur from Krakow?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Combined: Auschwitz Birkenau and Salt Mine private chauffeur from Krakow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Combined: Auschwitz Birkenau and Salt Mine private chauffeur from Krakow
10 to 12 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawArchaeology Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawFull-day Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawArchaeology Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestArchaeology Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestFull-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Family Home of John Paul IIDivine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)CzestochowaJózef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)Mt. Gubalówka St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow)Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)Henryk Reyman Municipal StadiumPodgórze Nowa HutaNational MuseumOgrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)Wawel Hill