- Combo tour from Kraków to Auschwitz and the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Tour the remnants of a former Nazi concentration camp at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- Pay tribute to Holocaust victims and learn about the dark history of Poland during World War II
- Venture beneath the earth to explore one of the largest and oldest continually operating salt mines in the world
- See detailed salt rock sculptures, old mining tunnels, and saline lakes
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a single day
- Small-group transfer limited to eight people, meaning less stops and pickups
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10cm
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For all bookings made for 2021 for Auschwitz-Birkenau tour, we need surname and name of every participant (the same as in their ID or PASSPORT). If we will not get it, we will not be able to buy entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum.
- Please make sure to bring with you to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, ID or PASSPORT, because the guards will ask about it before enter. Without it, you will not be able to enter the museum.
- Our cars will be disinfection before each service
- Mask and gloves for all guests available in our cars
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Krakow Auschwitz - Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was very dangerous and pointless since we were actually ahead of schedule not running late." See review