- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
In front of Radisson blu hotel Krakow - Straszewskiego 17 street
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be infomed that this is almost 9 hour trip. We advise to bring your own lunch, the break is only up to 10 minutes. You can also order lunch box at driver (25PLN)
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic, therefore we recommend that visitors were at least 14 years old. No age limitation applies in Oskar Schindler Factory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully.
- Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions.
- In Auschwitz Birkenau your carry-on cannot exceed the dimensions of 30 x 20 x 10 cm.
- Some areas in Auschwitz-Birkenau are not be accessible with baby pushchairs nor by wider wheelchairs. The museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Exhibition halls in Oskar Schindler Factory are wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Krakow Tours by KrakowDirect
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Auschwitz-Birkenau and Oskar Schindler Factory Tour from Krakow.