- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site—Auschwitz Birkenau
- Avoid busy public transport—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn historical context by having a guided tour
- Avoid crowds with a guarantee to skip long lines
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Valid student ID allows you to get a youth discount.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum size of any baggage allowed in The Auschwitz Birkenau Museum is 30x20x10 cm. This is more or less the size of an A4 sheet. It's okay to have a small handbag or wallet with you. If your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum. Our driver will look after your luggage while you are away.
- We operates in all weather conditions, during this tour, you will spend up to 70% of the time outdoors, especially during the second part at Birkenau Memorial Place. Please bring weather appropriate clothing.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Some of the hotels located in Kraków Old Town are in traffic restricted area and no direct pickup is available. In that case we provide a pickup from closest possbile pickup point.
- In order to enter the Auschwitz Musuem customer must provide tour provider with full names of all participants. Otherwise customers won't be allowed to enter.
- Every visitor has to bring ID to verify. Otherwise the security might refuse enter the Musuem
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GR8WAY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Please note that the terrain is not even so be careful to wear super supportive shoes." See review
- "Pick up on time, great air conditioned mini bus, driver and guide excellent, a must for all visitors" See review
- "There is a fair amount of walking involved in this so be prepared, especially on the second part of the tour." See review