- Full-day trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Krakow
- Travel to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with ease
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean no getting lost
- Entrance fees and a guided tour of the former concentration camp are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Break during the sightseeing takes around 10 minutes
- The service does not include lunch
- Museum is closed on the following dates: 1st of January, first day of Easter, 16th of April and 25th of December.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The maximum size of backpacks brought into the Museum cannot exceed dimensions 30x20x10 cm.
- For all bookings we need full names of all participants (same as in ID or passports). You will be also asked to have your ID during the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Cracow - Tours Shuttle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Krakow.