- Explore the famous Kiev-Pechersk Lavra complex with a private guide
- Discover top attractions including Dormition Cathedral and the Great Lavra Bell Tower
- Visit the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra caverns
- Upgrade your tour to include hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter the tarritory of Kiev-Pechersk Lavra. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. Women should have a kerchief or a scarf to cover the head. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The Lavra Caves close at 4:30pm in summer time and at 3:30pm in winter.
- Walking tour will have uneven surfaces, please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Tour Ukraine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized