9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a break from the polished streets of Kiev and travel back in time to 1986 on a full-day group tour to Chernobyl. Avoid the hassle of car rental and language barriers that come with public transit and relax in provided round trip transportation. Follow your guide to the eerily preserved points of interest in Chernobyl, Pripyat, and Village Kopachi. Listen to in depth information about the area and the infamous disaster.
- Take an offbeat day-trip to Chernobyl
- Relax in comfortable round trip transportation
- Enjoy an in depth guided tour of all listed sights
- Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Kiev
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Lunch (220 UAH per person)
Departure & Return
Symona Petlyury St, 28, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - What we recommend taking with you According to the Zone regulations, you are to wear: - a jacket or a shirt with long sleeves; - trousers (NO shorts, NO knee-breeches, NO skirts, NO leggings); - boots or sneakers, which fully cover your feet WITHOUT FANCY OPENINGS please.- do take bottled water and a snack as lunch is sometimes served very late in the day. You are to have your passport on you! WITHOUT PASSPORT NO ONE IS LET INTO THE ZONE! Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The program of the excursion can be changed depending on the length of a daytime, weather conditions and directions of Chernobyl administration.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go2chernobyl.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauGhost & Vampire Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivGhost & Vampire Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiGhost & Vampire Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiCategory