3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
At the hour of your choosing, get chauffeured to the secluded monasteries of Feofania, Goloseevo and Kitaevo. Your private guide will tell stories about the famous hermits who inhabited these hermitage style monasteries centuries ago. Still unspoiled by hordes of tourists, each of the monasteries are a point of pilgrimage for the devout. When you're ready to go, enjoy a private ride back to your hotel.
- Choose the start time of the tour to suit your schedule
- Visit some of Kiev’s lesser known attractions with a private guide
- Enjoy stress-free pickup and drop off from your hotel
- Hear insider stories about the structures and the people associated with them
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour
Free Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private car or minivan, minibus
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev.
Please inform centrally address of your stay in Kiev in your booking with Hotel name,
house number and street name.
In case You don't know your pick up location in Kiev we can meet you
in Downtown at the Hotel Ukraina, Lobby area.
Hotel Ukraina: 4 Institutskaya street, 01001, Kiev, Ukraine, ukraine-hotel.kiev.ua
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Know the History of the Religious life of the Kiev.
- Another language speaking guide is on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARGOTOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyiv's Hermitage-style Monasteries?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyiv's Hermitage-style Monasteries?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyiv's Hermitage-style Monasteries?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauWalking Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauHalf-day Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivHalf-day Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiWalking Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiHalf-day Tours - IasiCategory