2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this private tour of Kiev under the moonlight. This nighttime tour leaves the day free for other activities and lets you see the city's top landmarks lit up for the night. Highlights include the Lavra Monastery, Paton Bridge, Maydan Nezalezhnosti, and Khreschatyk.
- See Kiev's landmarks and highlights lit up for the evening
- Private guide guarantees personalized attention and a flexible itinerary
- Nighttime tour leaves the day free for other activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour
Centrally Hotel Ukraina pickup and drop-off
Transport by private car, minivan, or minibus
Learn about the Kiev at Night time
Know the new amazing color of the town and its buildings at night
Tour includes transportation and hotel pick-up and drop-off (exept walking tour)
Food and drinks
Transportation in case of walking tour
Departure & Return
Instytutska St, 4, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Foreign language speaking guides are available upon request
- You can enjoy this product as a walking tour. During the walking tour you will use the public bus and metro to move between sites. Tour will provide in Downtown and some objects are not for available due the destinations between them.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARGOTOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyiv by Night?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyiv by Night?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kyiv by Night?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKievNight Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - ChisinauCity Tours - ChisinauWalking Tours - ChisinauNight Tours - KharkivBus Tours - KharkivCity Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivNight Tours - IasiBus Tours - IasiCity Tours - IasiWalking Tours - IasiCategory