- Marvel at the unrivaled splendor and decadence of the city’s ornate metro stations
- Take a journey 346 feet underground to Arsenalna Station, the second-deepest station in the world
- Discover the interesting history and highlights of each station from your guide
- See the 80 mosaics in Zoloti Vorota Station depicting the history of Kievan Rus
Departure & Return
Khreshchatyk Metro Station, entrance to Institutskaya str. (Heroiv Nebesnoyi Sotni street). Inside building №6 of the station, guide will be holding "METRO TOUR" sign with name for the meeting. Please be attentive with entrance!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Explore the History of the Kiev's Metro
- Another language speaking guide is on request.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARGOTOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff