4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an immersive experience at Kiev Pechersk Lavra and the Museum of World War II on a five-hour private tour. Skip the headache of public transit and relax in private round trip transportation. With prearranged admission, you can breeze past the ticket lines to maximize your time at each attraction. You set the pace, while your private guide gives you insider stories at both places.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kiev Pechersk Lavra
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Enjoy convenient round trip transportation
- Skip the lines with included museum admission
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to optional sights (Museum of Microminiatures, Mother Motherland observation deck)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or apartment in Kyiv.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship in Kyiv Pechersk Lavra. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirement
- Minimum age for the 91m observation deck of the Mother Motherland Statue is 18 years (optional visit)
- A fair amount of walking involved, comfortable shoes recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Tour Ukraine
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kyiv Combo: Private Tour of Kyiv Pechersk Lavra and WWII Museum ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kyiv Combo: Private Tour of Kyiv Pechersk Lavra and WWII Museum ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Kyiv Combo: Private Tour of Kyiv Pechersk Lavra and WWII Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauUnderground Tours - ChisinauWalking Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauHalf-day Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivUnderground Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivHalf-day Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiUnderground Tours - IasiWalking Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiHalf-day Tours - IasiCategory
St. Andrew's Church Tours & TicketsPirogovo Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsMamaeva Sloboda Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Sophia Cathedral Tours & TicketsOlimpiyskiy National Sports Complex (Kiev Olympic Stadium) Tours & TicketsNational Philharmonic of Ukraine Tours & TicketsIndependence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) Tours & Tickets