Departure & Return
We begin our journey from the 44 Khreshchatyk str, in Kyiv. Comfortable transport awaits you in the arch courtyard between the Brend Outlet and Samsung stores. Entrance to the arch directly from Khreshchatyk street between houses No. 44 and No. 46.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The minimum age for entry into the Chernobyl zone is 18 years
- Important: clothing should cover the body, arms, legs as much as possible, otherwise you may be denied access
- You must have a passport with you, the information from which you sent when booking a tour. Without a passport, you will not be able to pass control at a checkpoint in the village of Dityatki
- The place of departure for the tour is located within walking distance from the metro stations Teatralnaya, Khreshchatyk, Maidan nezalezhnosti, Zoloti vorota
- We recommend that you put on sturdy and comfortable shoes, always with socks, so that there are no exposed areas of the body anywhere
- If you are traveling during the warmer months, please bring mosquito and tick repellents along with a hat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chernobyl Today
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.