10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the haunting sights of Chernobyl and Pripyat with ease on a full-day small-group tour from Kiev. Provided round-trip transportation from the capital city includes onboard WiFi to keep you connected during your Ukrainian adventure. The safe and well-rounded tour offers numerous photo opportunities, including the power plant and ferris wheel. Enjoy immersive commentary at each stop for a deeper understanding of daily life in Pripyat and the events of 1986.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group away from the hustle and bustle of Kiev
- Lunch is included
- Travel comfortably in all-inclusive transportation
- Please note that for safety reasons, all guests must wear long sleeves, trousers (no shorts) and closed toe shoes
Saved to wishlist!
Dress code : open type shoes and clothes are phohibited! no T-shirts, no sandals, no shorts!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Local, proffesional guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Khreschatyk St, 1/2, Kyiv, Ukraine, 01001
We meet in front of Hotel Dnipro in the city center of Kiev.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Passport name, number, citizenship and birthdate is required at time of booking for all participants
- It is obligatory to have your passport with you on the day of the tour (NOT ID!)
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code : open type shoes and clothes are phohibited: no T-shirts, no sandals, no shorts.Your body must be covered as much as possible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GAMMA TRAVEL - official tours to Chernobyl zone
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day group tour to Chernobyl and Prypiat
10 to 12 hours
19 hours 35 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursFull-day ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesKievUnique Experiences - ChisinauBus Tours - ChisinauFull-day Tours - ChisinauUnique Experiences - KharkivBus Tours - KharkivFull-day Tours - KharkivUnique Experiences - IasiBus Tours - IasiFull-day Tours - IasiCategory
St. Sophia Cathedral Tours & TicketsIndependence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) Tours & TicketsPirogovo Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Andrew's Church Tours & TicketsOlimpiyskiy National Sports Complex (Kiev Olympic Stadium) Tours & TicketsNational Philharmonic of Ukraine Tours & TicketsPeople’s Friendship Arch Tours & Tickets