11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a tour from Kyiv to the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone during this small-group tour. Learn about the history of the area and the nuclear explosion that took place in 1986 as you explore the area. Walk through the city of Pripyat and the ‘Duga’ radar station among other zones that are generally off-limits to the public. Your tour includes all necessary permits, lunch, and permission to take photos and videos.
- Explore the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone on a tour from Kyiv
- Walk through areas that are off-limits to the general public
- This tour includes lunch and permission for photo and video
- A small group of 15 or fewer ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
WiFi on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Volodymyrska St, 60, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Passport name, number, citizenship and birthdate is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your passport with you on the day of the tour
- Required trousers, shirt / long sleeve T-shirt and closed comfortable shoes.
- You cannot be dressed: shorts, breeches, skirts and dresses, open shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY ChernobylTRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Guided Tour to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone 1 from Kyiv?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Guided Tour to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone 1 from Kyiv?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Guided Tour to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone 1 from Kyiv?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Guided Tour to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone 1 from Kyiv?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Guided Tour to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone 1 from Kyiv
11 to 12 hours
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauFull-day Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivFull-day Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiFull-day Tours - IasiCategory