10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Gain an understanding of the age-old rivalry between Chernihiv and Kyiv on this full-day private tour from Kyiv. Follow a guide through this museum town, rich with centuries of culture, to learn about its history through visits to the medieval citadel, many ancient churches, and some of its distinctive architecture dating from as far back as the 11th century. This private tour ensures a flexible itinerary and personal attention.
- Personalized attention on a private day trip to Chernihiv
- Flexible itinerary lets you visit the city's top highlights at your own pace
- Learn about the rivalry between Kyiv and Chernihiv through a guide's commentary
- Private round-trip transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Private 3-hs walking and by transport tour of Chernihiv tour with local professional Historian guide
Visiting the city Kozelets on the rout where is the Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin
Visiting the Museum of history of Chernihiv, Spaso-Preobrazhenskyi Cathedral, Borysohlebskyi cathedral, Yeletskyi Convent, Caves of Antnonii
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-way private transfer from Kyiv and back by private car or minivan, minibus
Time for the lunch after the tour
Entrance fees: Museum of history, the St. Antony Caves, Boris and Gleb Cathedral and Belltower (optional) - about US$ 2 per person. Payment to the Cashier Desk.
Food and drinks. Lunch (optional).
Souvenirs and photos are available
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev.
Please inform centrally address of your stay in Kiev in your booking with Hotel name,
house number and street name.
In case You don't know your pick up location in Kiev we can meet you
in Downtown at the Hotel Ukraina, Lobby area.
Hotel Ukraina: 4 Institutskaya street, 01001, Kiev, Ukraine, ukraine-hotel.kiev.ua
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Explore the History of the Kievan Rus', period of the Russian Empire and nowadays Ukraine.
- Visit Bykivnia to see the memorial (1930s NKVD mass shootings, is optional on request.)
- Another language speaking guide is on request. (subject for the pricing)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARGOTOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chernihiv Day Trip from Kyiv?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chernihiv Day Trip from Kyiv?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chernihiv Day Trip from Kyiv?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauArchaeology Tours - ChisinauUnderground Tours - ChisinauWalking Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauFull-day Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivArchaeology Tours - KharkivUnderground Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivFull-day Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiArchaeology Tours - IasiUnderground Tours - IasiWalking Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiFull-day Tours - IasiCategory