- Spend two days uncovering fascinating facts about one of the world's most famous exclusion zones, Chernobyl
- Visit the abandoned city of Pripyat and meet locals who have recently returned to the area
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group experience
- Accommodation, meals, and all safety measures included for your convenience and peace of mind
Departure & Return
Departure Point: KFC Restaurant - Kyiv Central Railway station Address: 1 Polzunova str. Kyiv, Ukraine Directions: Red metro line to VOKZALNA and use the subway to South Kyiv Central Railway Station Return point: 1 Polzunova str. Kyiv, Ukraine
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ChernobylX
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The only 2 problems were that the bus was not confortable and the days of visit were extremely long with very little rest period." See review