Explore our promoted experiences
- Swap the crowds of Mallory Square for a more personal sunset experience
- Small-group cruise, limited to a maximum of six people
- Learn all about local Key West landmarks from your crew
- Cruising around Key West offers views you don't get on land
Departure & Return
Tiki Boat Adventures is located at the Garrison Bight Marina, Angelfish Pier at slip number 8. The address is 711 Eisenhower Drive, however the actual entrance is from Palm Avenue in Front of the Thai Island restaurant. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure. Parking is free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Promotions Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands