1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover 28 miles (45 kms) of the Floridian coast on a 1.5-hour jet ski tour. With four daily tours, you can easily find a time that fits with your schedule. The tour is priced per jet ski, so you can ride tandem with a friend at no additional cost. Your guide is on hand at all times to lead the way on your aquatic adventure.
- Ride tandem with a friend at no extra cost
- Feel confident with a brief training session
- Choose from four convenient start times
- Enjoy the security of an on-hand guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
2801 N Roosevelt Blvd , 2801 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- you can rent a Jet Ski at 16 if your parent is sitting on the back of the Jet Skit
- Required – Florida Boaters Safety: Florida Law requires everyone born after Jan 1, 1988 to take a boaters safety test to drive a jetski. Each driver must present a passed boaters safety test prior to departure. Tests only take 15 minutes & can be taken online
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Key West Jet Ski Tour: Free 2nd Rider?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Key West Jet Ski Tour: Free 2nd Rider?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Key West Jet Ski Tour: Free 2nd Rider?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Key West Jet Ski Tour: Free 2nd Rider?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Key West Jet Ski Tour: Free 2nd Rider
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsJet SkiingPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKey WestShore Excursions - FloridaJet Skiing - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Everglades National ParkJet Skiing - Everglades National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Everglades National ParkShore Excursions - NaplesJet Skiing - NaplesPorts of Call Tours - NaplesCategory
Key West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchMel Fisher Maritime MuseumFort Zachary TaylorKey West AquariumKey West CemeteryKey West Garden ClubFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryMallory SquareOverseas HighwayEdward B. Knight PierDuval StreetRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumSmathers BeachKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryVandenberg WreckBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea